You weren't put on this earth to simply break-even..
ARE YOU READY TO BE SELF EMPLOYED
Do you feel you have what it takes to be your own boss? Are you self-disciplined? Can you think outside the box? Are you determined and motivated to do what is needed and get outside of your comfort zone?
Many people go into business without a second thought thinking that having your own business is easier than working for someone else because you will get to call the shots. The one thing they forget about is all the additional work and things they will now be responsible for that they didn’t know went on behind the scenes.
Key points to keep in mind when looking to become self employed
- Consistency – You need to do all the things you need to do every day no matter what – Do not stop start or treat your business like a hobby ( I don’t know any hobby’s that make you money, just cost you money)
- Research – You want to research your competition, be sure there is a market for the type of product or service you are looking to offer
- Systems – If there is a business model you can plug into and use rather than reinventing the wheel, do that. You then can focus on building the business rather than setting up systems and processes
- Build Momentum – You need to plan a 90 day marketing plan and each 30-90 days review it and build your next 90 days.
- Invest – Investing in your business and in yourself. Money, Time and Personal Development. You need to fill your tank with positive thoughts and information. Don’t focus on the negative. It comes down to the CDI formula… Consistent Daily Improvement.
- Focus – You need to focus on the wins… Not the failures. The difference between a successful person and an unsuccessful person is the successful person has had more failures and has picked themselves up that one extra time to create success.
So if you are motivated, determined, focused and most of all passionate and excited you can create success being your own boss. As long as you can be consistent!
|Tags:Work from Home MumsBusiness General|